The 9 best SaaS ERP software solutions for 2022
What exactly is SaaS ERP?
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a SaaS ERP system that automatizes all business processes and handles all aspects of the business including sales, marketing accounting, human resources, etc. SaaS ERP, or Software as A service can be described as one of the cloud-based SaaS ERP solutions.
Instead of being based on the servers of the organization that purchased the software and infrastructure Instead, the SaaS ERP software is installed within the SaaS ERP vendor’s data center (known as on-premises SaaS ERP). Additionally, it allows users of the business to use the software remotely online or through other networks of software service providers.
Businesses are increasingly choosing options to standardize their important business procedures. They seek to improve efficiency and improve the return on investment (ROI). In the process, worldwide SaaS ERP solutions are now the standard solution for companies of any size.
Picking the right software deployment model is as vital as selecting the right SaaS ERP software. For example, there are a few common models to help with making the best choice:
- On-Premise SaaS ERP
- Cloud ERP
- Hybrid Cloud SaaS ERP
- Software as a Service (SaaS) ERP
- In many companies, each SaaS ERP option has its own advantages and drawbacks. Deciding whether to use software as services (SaaS) and cloud ERP can be complicated and challenging for a lot of firms.
To determine which one best fits your needs make sure you match your needs with the features a specific solution can offer. This article will allow you to know the advantages and disadvantages of the best nine SaaS ERP software so that you are able to see them clearly. Once you have that, you’ll decide which software is right the best for your company.
Additionally, you can read further regarding Best Cloud ERP Software Solutions 2022
1. Brisk Logic
Brisk Logic is among the most effective SaaS ERP solutions that are suitable for small – to medium-sized companies as well as larger companies. It’s a cloud-based business management software. Since it automates crucial tasks and gives real-time insight into financial and operational performance. In the end, it is a SaaS ERP software that allows businesses to operate more efficiently.
Brisk Logic is a cloud-based ERP solution that provides ERP management capabilities to support sales, finance, operations, and service requirements across all departments. Over 40,000 businesses across 160 different countries utilize Brisk Logic ERP.
- Users can quickly customize their forms, field, and data. Businesses may create new functions and workflows and procedures based on the needs of their particular business.
- It is simple to connect with any third-party system. Integrations boost business efficiency and can bring significant benefits.
- Brisk Logic will automatize every business activity. It can improve the effectiveness of company processes and also deliver impressive results.
- Brisk Logic‘s ability to collect and analyze data in real-time assists in making quick and accurate decisions.
2. Sage X3 ERP, SaaS
Sage X3 is a Sage Group enterprise resource planning solution for established companies. Its offerings comprise SaaS Accounting software which lets businesses make payments, manage payments and invoices as well as manage payroll.
Sage’s web-based ERP software will enhance the efficiency of your business and expand its development options, whether you run either a small-sized enterprise or a multinational. The SaaS ERP software also offers secure mobile and cloud access as well as monitoring for threats and periodic system updates to secure your critical business data.
- Your business can grow and remain competitive by providing users with the necessary information to better serve their customers. It also monitors the quality of services and reduces inefficiencies within the company.
- Enhance your core operations while following industry best practices from production to distribution, financial management, and as well as business management.
- Many users praise Sage X3’s intuitive design by praising its simple and easy-to-read dashboards.
- The program is also renowned for its ease of personalization. The software can be enlarged and tailored to meet the needs of different areas of business with the proper plan and the right experts to execute it.
- Industries-specific modules are accessible within Sage X3. There aren’t any additional procedures for compliance or modifications required.
- Sage X3 provides completely integrated online services that allow companies to create relevant customer data and process analytics through their websites as well as customer databases.
- Since Sage Crystal Reports are difficult to export and use, many companies must opt for custom development to satisfy their needs for reporting.
- The primary language of Sage X3 is a proprietary 4GL language. Very few companies have the in-house knowledge to handle the settings of this language. Therefore, they have to turn to third-party service providers for advice and for implementation.
- Sage’s customer service professionals Sage typically do not have the technical, geographical, or industry-specific expertise needed to assist customers.
- It’s not suitable for companies that have lower than $10 million in annual income.
3. SAP S/4 HANA
SAP S/4HANA is SAP’s ERP system designed for large companies. The system is the answer to SAP R/3 as well as SAP ERP. SAP S/4HANA is the abbreviation to mean SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA. Like the transition between SAP R/2 in the past to SAP R/3 the SAP S/4HANA upgrade introduces the next major new wave of innovation for SAP customers.
Utilizing artificial intelligence, and new-generation methods, SAP S/4HANA Cloud empowers each employee to make better decisions more quickly. Utilizing integrated processes, you can create, plan, and schedule complete tasks related to asset maintenance to ensure the highest level of operational efficiency.
- SAP HANA allows for real-time data analysis and decision-making. This means that it offers instant, real-time information.
- Since records are stored within RAM In-memory database technology permits extremely fast processing of data as well as transactions.
- With SAP HANA, multiple operations are processed in parallel. However, in the traditional database, only one operation is handled in one query.
- It is possible to access multiple databases for transactions (OLTP) or analytic (OLAP) queries in SAP HANA’s memory-based database.
- Because of SAP HANA’s feature-agnostic source, it is possible to access data from many data sources outside of SAP HANA. Therefore, data integration is easy.
- It is possible to save business-related insights you have in a permanent Data Repository, and then retrieve them in the event in the event of failure.
- Data modeling and design technology allow data models to be highly adaptable and virtual. This also aids in the process of modeling and remodeling.
- SAP HANA is only compatible with SAP or SUSE Linux-certified hardware. the cost of a license is quite high.
- Due to the variety of different business software, SAP HANA does not provide support for every ERP solution. In order to be compatible with SAP HANA, ERP customers have to update their systems.
- The prior version quickly went out of date due to frequent SPS updates and releases. This can cause discomfort to users since they have to purchase a new version every time, and the process of upgrading takes a long time.
- Hybrid HANA solutions, for instance, running it partly in the cloud, and partially on-premises, can cause a number of issues and do not work well.
- Most developers who stick to the old methods of working with databases are not able to fully benefit from SAP HANA. Despite SAP HANA’s numerous other capabilities and features but they only utilize it for a quick memory-based database.
4. Odoo ERP
Odoo is an online platform that lets you go beyond selling and managing projects. It’s a platform that offers MRP, POS as well as other e-commerce functions to aid users with managing a range of different business processes.
This program now offers an all-encompassing business management system that is suitable for the current business environment due to its advanced inventory management.
- Odoo ERP connects all of the modules and allows users to monitor products from production to delivery.
- Odoo provides a range of tools to help companies improve their sales processes through using electronic signatures to communicate documents, and revenue scaling, among other things.
- It also offers a range of accessible and basic customer support options.
- Odoo ERP has a complex framework that is difficult to design or deploy in line with your requirements.
- The high cost of goods and services is among Odoo’s biggest concerns.
5. Epicor Kinetic
Epicor ERP is a distribution manufacturing, services, and retail-focused enterprise software. It is compatible with a range of operating systems and can be installed on-premise, or as a SaaS solution.
It assists mid-sized and large companies integrate data, find insights, and encourage decision-making based on data to boost production efficiency, profits, and efficiency.
The ERP comes with an end-to-end framework that oversees every aspect of your business including accounting, finance, and CRM to inventory management, project management and HR management.
- Epicor is ideal for manufacturing companies located that operate in the United States and Canada across diverse industries. Because it enhances manufacturing business needs and allows companies to grow and grow quickly.
- Epicor ERP is both scalable and adaptable, with a wide range of features. It aids in the development of your business by making it easy to deploy and extend regardless of the complexity or size of your manufacturing processes.
- It includes modules to manage every aspect of your company including accounting, project management, CRM, as well as human resource management. Additionally, the program lets you choose which modules you’d like to implement.
- It also includes comprehensive financial and accounting management software. You can create a vast variety of statements and reports using its help.
- The product in question isn’t designed to be used in process manufacturing.
- Implementation and customization are a bit difficult.
- An experienced team is required to maintain this program.
- There is no assistance in time.
6. Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct is a SaaS software for managing finances that integrates accounting, finance, and cloud computing. It is a well-known instrument for increasing the efficiency of processes and accelerating business growth.
It also provides a range of options that can satisfy the requirements of any financial institution. Management of spending, order control, management of cash and account payables, as well as receivables are a few options available.
- Teams from both financial and non-financial will find it easy to utilize.
- A single chart that is shared among accounts helps keep the total number of accounts at an appropriate amount.
- Cloud-based platforms allow customers to access their financial statements at any time of the day or at night.
- Every Quarter, Sage Intacct Reporting and Dashboards provide upgrades that are not requiring any hands.
- Sage Intacct’s public, open API gives you a wide range of integration options and flexibility.
- The community of the project and your implementation partner will offer ongoing support, education, and training.
- Insufficient operational features that software suites can offer
- The price of mid-market software is typically more expensive than small-sized company software.
- Unintuitive aspects as a result of the application of unorthodox and flexible methods of reporting
- Modifications to the configurations of implementation are complicated, which limits the software’s flexibility.
7. Plex Smart Manufacturing
Plex Platform is a SaaS ERP software that connects systems, people machines, and supply chains with MES ERP, ERP supply chain management industrial IoT and analytics.
Additionally, it allows manufacturers to automate, connect, track and analyze all aspects of their business in order to facilitate the business’s transformation.
- The primary functionality is outstanding. Because program management superior quality maintenance, custom reports as well as human resources are features that other ERPs aren’t able to provide.
- It is easy to use for anyone who has worked with software for business lines that are web-based. It also allows for a reduction in total IT expenses.
- It’s great to keep track of all things associated with manufacturing and employees.
- There are many issues with the MRP, routers, as well as BOMs, which are all in disconnection making it extremely difficult to plan.
- The software’s complicated functionality and the latest tools for business intelligence make it difficult to make use of.
- It was not easy to set up everything. The user interface is some what old.
Industry 4.0 is now here and Striven is prepared to assist manufacturers in tackling the latest issues and potential. Beginning at just $20 per user, Striven is an entirely cloud-based, mobile-responsive ERP. Striven utilizes clever design strategies together with manufacturing companies to provide you with an affordable, flexible solution.
- The four pillars of Striven’s service include the speed of data management, flexibility in the way it is used, and user-friendliness. Striven guarantees your success even prior to deployment with a strong focus on these advantages.
- Striven’s customer service team is inside the company and located within the United States, so it’s always there anytime you need it.
- Striven is designed to be a solution for mid-sized, small, and growing companies with varying needs according to their size and specialization. It is flexible and fully integrated.
- Striven is a platform that allows automating, simplifying, and unifying your manufacturing processes.
- Striven’s inventory management software has made it easy for us to handle, ship and invoice orders efficiently and in a timely way.
- There is no payroll included.
- It takes a while to become accustomed to the function calendar.
- Search and reporting capabilities are not as extensive, which could be uninspiring.
9. Dynamics Microsoft 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a full business management software designed specifically for medium to small-sized companies.
There are three ways to deploy:
- Cloud is fully controlled with the help of Microsoft Cloud Service.
- Cloud + Edge – a central cloud node that has local storage of application services as well as business data
- Local Business Data On-premises Business processes and storage of data
- Automate the process of creating bills of material for production.
- Instead of entering quotations again sales orders can be made from them (this was not possible without add-on programs). It is easier to avoid duplicate work and fewer entry errors.
- User-friendly, no training is required for users to learn the best ways to utilize it. input data, or generate outcomes.
- It’s secure since it’s set up using the password and authorization account.
- General accounting A/R, A/P Fixed Assets, and Budgeting needs are all customizable and flexible.
- The quality of reports can definitely be improved.
- It doesn’t integrate with any other tool or software.
- For some, it can be difficult to navigate.
- A third-party seller is required to perform modifications, customizations, and upgrades.
ERP Integration and Implementation with Brisk Logic
In the end, the majority of SaaS ERP software applications described above are reliable however they each come with their own unique set of challenges and advantages. Because each business has its own goals and needs, it is difficult to recommend the same system to everyone.
Like any major project, one must approach things step-by-step at a moment with the SaaS ERP plan of implementation. Since SaaS ERP installation is the procedure for planning, configuring, and installing the SaaS ERP software. It will therefore take a few months due to the complexity involved in the support and automation of many different processes.
The implementation process must be carefully planned, broken down into stages, and with a clear plan. Furthermore, companies must be sure to define their needs and determine the best way to improve procedures, as well as thoroughly test their processes prior to implementation.
It is clear how it is evident that the SaaS ERP implementation procedure is extremely complicated. In addition to its advantages but there are numerous challenges to the process of implementation that business owners will need to conquer. It’s normal to be worried regarding SaaS ERP implementation failing however we at Brisk Logic will be there to guide you navigate this SaaS ERP installation process at every step of the process.
Alongside helping businesses to implement SaaS ERP, we offer an integrated solution SaaS ERP integrated platform. Our platform, which acts as a middleware platform, can assist your business to automatize its operations in a seamless manner by linking to your existing systems as well as modern SaaS applications.